Gimbal & 4K Test

Been working on the September batrep video for the past 2 weeks off & on as family time / work allowed. Decided to take a short break this afternoon to test out a few things that I'm hoping to incorporate into the October batrep: a 3-axis motorized gimbal & filming in 4K.

This is just a rough test of both since I didn't want to take too much time away form recording audio narration today. I still need a lot more practice with the gimbal to get a better understanding of how to control it & I need to spend some more time calibrating it to adjust more smoothly to the speed of my movements.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Negativity In The WMH Community

A Newfound Appreciation For The Depth Of Warmachine / Hordes

Turning My Narrative Batrep Vision Into A Video Reality...